James Jacob's Round the World Itinerary
I went Tanzania and stayed at NGO Known as Jericho orphanage Home'
There was lot of things to do at Jericho orphanage some of activities are as listed below
- Preparing food for the children and helping them eat.
- General cleaning, washing dishes, etc.
- Helping the permanent staff care for the children
- Occasionally taking the children to the hospital for immunization, treatment ect.
- Bathing the children and washing their clothes
- Teaching English, arithmetic and sports to the children
- Organization and facilitating games and plays for the children
- Helping some of the children learn to read and write
- Getting involved in drawing and painting or even music if you have skills in that area
- Working with the babies - helping to change them, and bath them and
- Volunteer with us you can changes somebody life;
benefit to volunteer Teaching programe at Jericho orphanage
-I Expand your limit
-Experience and learn new lanaguage and new culture
-There Alot to explore around during weekend such as ngorongoro crater,serengeti national park,Tarangire and Kilimanjaro mount these all are close to the orphanage
-I Got certificate of appreciation from Jericho orphanage and school
Please contact them firstname.lastname@example.org